PRE-PRODUCTIONPlanning ahead is the key to a successful production. I will assist with any issues before the shoot.
ON-SCREEN TALENT/ACTORSIf your project needs on-screen talent/actors, I have relationships with talent agencies.
INSURANCEFor buildings that require outside vendors to carry proof of insurance; this is a very common requirement for many corporate office buildings and event venues in New York City. A videographer will be traveling with at least two bags of equipment.
Consult with your office manager and/or security with the building regarding this requirement so the videographer can gain entrance into the building.
TYPES OF PRODUCTIONS
• Corporate Videos (Presentations, Meetings, Training Videos, Business Profiles, Mission Statement, Core Values, Announcements)
• Branded Content/Marketing Video
• Live Streaming Video to Youtube and Facebook Live
• News/Video/Magazine Journalism
• Commercials for web and broadcast, PSAs & Infomercials
• Documentaries (Shorts & Features including Behind the Scenes)
• Studio Video Production-I have access to a downtown and a midtown studio.
• Event Coverage (Interviews, Sizzle Reels, Time Lapse, and Montages)
• Shorts Films and Feature Narratives
• Real Estate Tours & Photography
• Video Screen Capture (Mac & iPad)
IPAD TELEPROMPTERA great tool for presenting a short and/or technical message
• Content Editing
• Simple Motion Graphics and Text Generation
• Color Correction/Grading
• Audio Mixing
• Music Synchronization
• Video Conversion for broadcast, web & mobile devices
• Transcripts and Captions
DELIVERYThe final product video(s) can be transferred to a portable hard drive, DVD(s), and/or online download.
• Canon C100
• Panasonic UX90 4K
• Canon 60D DSLR
• Canon 28mm, 50mm, 85mm & 24-105mm lenses
• GoPro Hero+
• I have relationships with other videographers/cameramen to provide equipment for multi-camera productions.
• Manfrotto 502HD Fluid head tripod
•Portable Green/Blue Screen Package
• 28″ Dolly Track Slider
• Xcam Sabre (steadicam) camera stabilizer
• Steady Stick Stabilizer/Shoulder Mount
• Lilliput 7″ HDMI Monitor & Toshiba 19″ HDTV as Monitor
• iPad Teleprompter with rails
• K-Tek Boompole and Microphone Stand
• 2 x 4 bank Alzo (Kino Diva-style) lights with stands
• 3 LED Light Panel Kit-(1) 900 (1) 600 (1) 200 with stands
• 2 x Vidled on-board LED lights
• Rode NTG-2 Condenser Shotgun Mic
• (Two Pairs) Sennheiser G2 wireless lav & mic system
• 4 Wired lavaliere microphones
• Sennheiser Handheld Mic with Sennheiser Transmitter
• Audio-Techinica U841A Boundary Mic
• Mac Pro 2.8 Ghz Quad Core 16GB RAM with dual monitors
• Adobe Creative Cloud Suite
• DVD authoring with Toast